on 22 June 2015
I got this game for an upcoming party at my friends house and didn't want to play the conventional board games like Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit and Card Against Humanity was a little out of my price range. This game was recommended to me and it did a good job of providing a couple of hours of entertainment. But with the 12 of us, it was a little confusing and a little too simple. This game has great potential but in it's current form its just ok. I think the title oversells it a little bit because I wouldn't agree that it's the world's best selling but it is really good. Paid £9 for it and would probably do it again and recommend to friends but there are better games out there that last a lot longer. Having said that though the entertainment it did provide was pretty hilarious and some better tongue twisters in there and this game would be a hit. The board was a little strange as well and there are so many improvements that could be made.
A good game overall for the value but the game is a little confusing and would only provide about an hour or two of entertainment before people got bored of it.
on 3 September 2006
Was given this game as a present. It is a drinking game, but best? I don't think it is the best. You need to read the instructions and rules before you've started drinking as they can get you rather confused. Its long winded and you tire of it rather quickly. The tongue twisters are fun to pass around at a party, but leave the game in the box! Far too complex for drunk people!
on 23 September 2014
played this with a few friends and we had a great laugh, only issue was there is a card in the pack relating to smoking, but the square on the board is not there, we had to remove this card to continue.
on 27 April 2016
Slightly longer delivery than I was expecting. However, this has provided me and my uni friends with lots of entertainment. The tongue twisters are very amusing especially when we have been drinking. It is quite simple to understand, I definitely recommend to uni students or friends.
on 13 January 2015
really good game if you've got friends coming over really easy to do!
on 16 July 2007
Feeble game where you role the dice, say a tongue twister and have a drink. It can be vast improved by writing your own chance cards. Infact it can be vastly improved by throwing the whole game away and designing you own!
on 29 December 2006
An excellent game, pass out you most certainly do! It's best to read the rules before any alcohol is had, as there is a lot to take in, but you find generally that the more you play the game, the more the rules go out the window....! But all in all, good drunken fun, and a good bonding game if you've just moved into a student house etc!
on 5 January 2015
Great fun.
on 21 March 2012
This was bought as a gift. It works great at parties, and it has challenges, it is a lot of fun, especially when you have had a few to drink. Would definitely buy myself one, in the future.
on 2 December 2014
Never quite understood how to play this game, the instructions on how to play are not clear.
All in all its still a good game after a few shots down your neck doing the tongue twisters