Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 10 June 2017
My favourite film since I was 8 years old. The film itself is a perfect musical fairytale and this version has Been restored in amazing colour. If you're familiar with the original version you will not believe the difference in the colour and the new details you can see. The sound does vary a bit and there are sadly no extras.
on 5 January 2015
I used to have the DVD wich was of very poor quality. The Blu-ray must have been remastered cause the quality is much better. Let us say the quality is now what you would expect of a DVD but i'm very happy with it. Pitty tho it's with a spanish cover... and only in english and spanish and catalan subtitles... would not have expected that ordering in the U.K. but never mind...
Is a real feel good film and ageless ofc... !
on 5 August 2014
Don't be put off by websites that say this disk is US only it isn't.

A number of reviews complain about poor quality DVD's, please note they don't apply to the Blu-ray which is a fully restored print and presented in the original cinemascope format.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2017
The five stars were awarded by my wife.
She loved it!
on 7 March 2017
Very happy- firstly I love this film, has been one of my favourites since I was a little girl but also very pleased, it arrived quickly and as described.
on 17 January 2016
Need to change the language and substitle settings, which needs a bit of Spanish, and took a bit of time, but we managed after a bit, and the film is still as magical as ever. We watched over Christmas, sung along to all the songs (subtitled if you want!!). The remastered quality on the Blu-Ray is very good considering its age. Recommended.
on 27 June 2017
this brings back many happy memories of my childhood
on 22 January 2016
Love this film although I did order the Italian version but with a bit of guess work I changed the setting to play in english
on 7 September 2016
Simple to change to UK version
on 23 December 2015
More than happy with item