on 12 March 2005
When I first ordered this DVD I was apprehensive. After all, the last time I watched Worzel was when I was a child and thought maybe it was not as good as I remember. I need not have worried, it's even better. Jon Pertwee is magical as the scarecrow and his character is just timeless.
If I have to make one slight criticism though, it's the transfer to DVD. They are all perfectly watchable but some episodes seem to have stood the test of time better than others. Nevertheless, I am still going to give it five stars just for being so good (especially Worzel's Revolt on disc 4).
on 17 January 2005
Pure escapism. Its comedy value is fantastic, the actors are incredible, and its the most innocent feel good dvd I have. I just love Worzel, he is so funny with his antics and running round after Aunt Sally. I look forward to sharing with my children.
on 1 June 2014
Excellent condition discs...plays well with good sound quality. Watching it brought back many fond childhood memories! I would recommend this item!
on 19 March 2016
Loved worzel when I was younger and still do
on 9 May 2016
Worzel brings so much joy!