on 20 November 2011
I bought these because I expected them to last longer than the Pampers Newborn nappies my daughter was using. She takes than nappy on and off several times a day and I was hoping these would be 'mock' nappies that lasted a long time. But the tabs don't last long as they are sticky - unlike Pampers, which are velcro. So I will use this pack then just buy a 24 pack of Pampers Micro for £3.47 (rather than the 5 in this pack).
on 11 January 2010
My daughter loved the idea of proper nappies for her baby - they fit well and have provided hours of enjoyment
on 4 February 2009
My 4 year old daughter loved having these extra nappies and changed her baby annabel several times a day, I was impressed that they continued to keep sticking closed and that the tags didn't rip off, since my daughter was scolding the doll and being quite rough with it "for wetting her clothes like a baby" (her cousin is being potty trained, amazing what they pick up) However for what they are I found them a rather expensive accessory and itf it hadn't been a special occassion I wouldn't have bothered. If you want to get them, they are good quality.
on 2 November 2009
Fit another doll which these were bought for. Seem quite durable, but will certainly last whilst the fad does anyway. Neice was really pleased with them, made changing dolly all the more real. Fit under dolls clothes too-not bulky. Reusable. Would buy again
on 9 February 2015
These are so much fun. These were brought for my neice for her doll and she loves to help change her doll. They are very good quality. She has it in the Baby Annabell Changing Bag that she carrys around with her dolly.
on 31 October 2013
My two year old daughter loves playing with her babies - dressing them, changing them, putting them to bed etc. unfortunately once these nappies have been used a couple of times they no longer stick and so they don't stay on unless you resort to using Sellotape. You would have thought Zapf would have cottoned on to this and used Velcro or something like that, unless of course they are well aware of the problem and hope you buy more to replace the ones that don't stick anymore...
on 6 October 2014
Reasonable value for money,..but next time I'll be buying her premie nappies. The sticky label soon gets dirty. Although disappeared then saw she was putting them in the bin,..after all her dolly had soiled them.
on 29 December 2012
Bought this as my daughter was given a Baby Born Doll that really wees for Christmas. Although nappies made for Baby Annabell, suitable for other dolls. My daughter just loved putting nappies on all her dolls and cuddliest. Great for her. Would recommend
on 3 November 2011
Had to buy these after my eldest daughter wanted to copy me changing her sisters nappies. She loves it, the sticky tabs do get warn out after the doll is changed every 5 minutes, but otherwise it might last longer. Would recommend.
on 3 January 2012
I purchased these nappies a couple of months ago and only gave my daughter 2 to start with. Her doll has had its nappy changed many times and the origional 2 nappies are still being used and still have their stick.

These are alot better and more durable than I was expecting.

See one answered question