Colour Name: Grey|Change

on 7 January 2015
It's a good stand however on arrival I didn't notice that one of the fittings had actually snapped and foolishly threw the box into the recycling before rescuing the plastic piece for gluing or returning. So I would check it over thoroughly on arrival. My stand still stands though.....just.
on 27 May 2016
An excellent product, well packaged and promptly delivered. Makes using my laptop so much easier. I am so delighted with this product I have also purchased one for 3 other family members. And yes, they love it too. :)
on 22 August 2014
Perfect, use it with my MacBook Air 13" with apple keyboard and mouse. Positions screen in my line of sight and has saved me from buying a separate monitor for use at the office. I did plug in a Dell monitor but the quality was no where even close to the mac screen (yes I know I could spend a lot more on a better monitor but that's the whole point of this, I don't need to).

I have to say that for everyone running windows 8 via a touch screen it might not be as good (or indeed any riser) as on the mac all swipe and tap gestures can be controlled via the apple mouse - very clever!

It is plastic and it's not as sexy as the £45 bent metal one that I almost bought but at less than half the price I can have one at home as well and still be £5 up!

Very happy with my purchase.
on 9 August 2014
I bought one of these several years ago for my home office and I bought this 2nd one for my new away office, however this 2nd one although it looks the same design is not as well built as the 1st one I bought.

Still it does its job.
on 30 June 2013
This is nearly there as far as getting my laptop into a good position so I can work without getting chronic neck ache.
But, depending on the desk height, I do still need to raise the front of the riser otherwise I can't get the laptop high enough.

Also it doesn't pack flat, which is fine if you just leave it at home, but not for when you need to pack into a case for transporting.
on 13 March 2012
Delivered very promptly and looks smart on the desk. However, I could not raise the base any higher than the lowest setting because my notebook slipped over the lip at the front. My computer has a sleek curve under the front so there is little contact area between it and the riser. The bench I work at is higher than a standard desk so I really wanted a greater angle to be able to see the keyboard a bit better.
on 29 December 2013
So pleased I bought this. I can now look at my laptop instead of down at it. My back was aching something rotten but much better now. Only minor niggle is the plate at the front - they should have made it a little deeper
on 9 July 2009
Excellent product. Easy to use. Puts the laptop at an angle which helps prevent wrist strain and puts the screen at a decent height
on 13 September 2011
This is the second Fellowes laptop riser that I have purchased as I have two laptops. The laptop angle of view can easily be changed. Good value for money if you look around at different suppliers. This product is not heavy duty plastic and needs to be treated with respect.
on 13 May 2014
Have been using a very cheap riser for some time which hasn't been really satisfactory so decided to research what was available. Was absolutely delighted to find this stand which has proved to be so stable with no risk of my laptop slipping or moving position. It has raised my laptop above its usual height making it a little more difficult to type but raising my chair a few inches has corrected that small problem. Very good value considering the quality of this stand.