on 6 February 2011
This is the first time I have used full face labels and I am so impressed with the finished result that I shall not use other types again, though I would be interested in full face glossy labels and not sure if you can purchase those. Thank you for the speed of the delivery of the item and also the price was also very affordable. I would not hesitate to order from this company again sometime in the near future.
on 25 November 2010
These are great labels as they will cover the whole of the cd excluding the small hole and give a much better picture coverage. You will need a Neato device to put the labels on. You need to put them with care but it is not difficult. I use them to make photo clocks and the quality is the best.
on 26 April 2011
This product used with Mediface print design programme works great.
I have used other products in the past but this does the job as i like it.
on 31 August 2011
First time I've used the full labels and yes they look good. Nice print off and stick well to the CD.DVD The price at Amazon is very competitive. AAA+++
on 28 April 2012
This was not the label machine I wanted but could not have the one wanted delivered to me. This was a second choice but a good one.

I expected creases to be present in the labels as when placing in the machine they look poorly positioned. However I have labeled about 25 disks to date without a single failure.

No wrinkles at all. I have not used full face labels yet so cannot comment on that type. I would certainly buy again.
on 17 March 2012
1. Although I counld not find the exact item I wanted this product doe's the job.
2. It arrived as allways before time.
3. I have now bought a number of items from Amazon all of wich been in good condision.
4. one item I wanted, I could only find on Amazon "a vacuum cleaner part".

Many thanks
this has to be one of the best places to obtain items from
BSC.
on 21 April 2012
I had trouble finding these, until I contacted Amazon.
They were just the item I wanted. I am very pleased with them,
and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a good
finish to a copy DVD.
Service as always was as good as other purchases I have made.
John
on 27 November 2012
The product, as bought, is fine but I have had some troubles with alignment of the resulting labels on the printer. I am currently in communication with Neato regarding thissproblem
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2012
Good quality labels that work with Fellowes Neato software. Been using them for some time now. Easy to use designs and selection tools if you buy the whole kit.
on 9 February 2014
I FOUND THESE ARE A VERY GOOD LABEL, BUT A STILL ABIT PRICEY IN TODAYS MARKET, THERE ARE OTHER REASONABLE LABELS AVAILABLE ON LINE FOR HALF THE COST