Customer reviews

on 13 June 2013
I've been to see Alegria live and it was a real joy to the eye and ear.
Bought this as a sort of "reminder" of a good night out - and it is a true reflection of the music and singing I experienced.
All in all, hauntingly good!
on 7 December 2014
Brilliant music. If you have watched the show and enjoyed the music, buy the CD. I like this album best of all.
on 15 May 2012
I absolutely love the music to this magical show. Unfortunately I'm still ignorant of the name of the fantastic female lead singer.
The CD itself arrived fairly promptly and for the most looks and sounds good. Unfortunately it seems their is a defect on one of the tracks towards the end as I am experiencing a sudden stop to the track and indeed the CD.
on 7 May 2012
This is an absolutely beautiful set of music that accompanies Cirque du Soleil's show, Alegria. The sounds transport transport the listener back to the glorious show but is just as magical even without the association of the circus. Good service from seller.
on 19 October 2013
I love this cd. I have seen the show twice and every time I play it I am back at the Albert Hall watching it. I would like it without seeing the show as it is unusual and I like to keep an open mind about different music. So very pleased I bought it.
on 7 April 2016
Love it.......
on 9 July 2012
I love anything by cirque de soleil fantastic! The music reminds me of the Incredible huMan strength and creativity of their productions
on 30 January 2015