Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 June 2017
Good album and totally different from dire straits music. Nobody sounds like knophler or the sound of his guitar..Great album for your library.
on 1 May 2016
I've been a fan of Marc's work for a long time now - Golden Heart & Philadelphia are superb albums. But I was dismayed to find myself a little disappointed with this offering. For me it just didn't have the same appeal as his earlier efforts & the songs didn't stand out on their own or as a collection. It's okay, but for me nothing special.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 March 2017
Another must have for MK fans. Not his finest solo work but still a great upbeat listen.

Nice addition of DVD for collectors and avid fans.
on 23 April 2017
I have all Mark Knopfler's albums, but still can't get into this one. It seems a bit wishy washy and doesn't have any really memorable tracks. Maybe I need to give it a few more listens.
on 11 June 2017
I do enjoy this cd, I do like listening to it.
on 20 June 2017
How can someone write such music and words about everyday life and have you singing along?
on 11 February 2014
This is one of my favourite records. A beautifully crafted album of songs & ballads. Great melodies and chord progressions with poetic lyrics. Mark Knopfler is the man. Hope he continues to write and record music for a long time to come.
on 2 June 2017
perfection
on 30 April 2014
There's a lot of music in this album, and I like a lot of it. Thus, it's reasonable to say that I recommend it. The surround sound is subtle and excellent.
on 21 June 2017