on 10 January 2018
I really couldn't decide how to rate this because I love the show, the episodes are great, the box is super pretty and arrived without any damages.

BUT once I got to watch the entire thing I noticed errors in the dvds.
Like the final dvd season 6 contains the exact same episodes and extras as the final dvd of season 8, not season 6 episodes. So I never got to rewatch one of my favourite episodes ever, which I was pretty mad about. Season 2 is in a completely different order than the one it originally aired in and some extras are missing even though they're on the box. Though I've talked to other people that have bought this exact box and not everyone seems to have the same errors or errors at all.

I bought this box 4 years ago, actually, when it was at a price that I could afford. The show aired in reruns at that time so I didn't check the dvds right away. I noticed it rather late sadly so I couldn't return it anymore.

But over the years I've made several attempts to contact Universal because they published it, sadly I never received any answer.

So yeah, I still have the box and I won't give it away but if you're looking to only own this box and rewatch the whole show from pilot to finale, maybe think twice before buying. I'm sure with the new seasons ahead of us they will release a new box after the new final season has aired.
on 18 September 2017
Having tried (and failed)) to get the 49 disc version (which has been discontinued although still available) The Ultimate Collection is an excellent reminder of how good Will & Grace was, and unless you have an eidetic memory you'll almost certainly to wonder (or care) about the "thousands" of cuts. Just watch and prepare to enjoy.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 February 2018
The best thing about box sets is you can dip in when it suits you. We're working our way through this (up to Season 5) and have the latest season recorded off tv to watch when we finish the box set. Hardly a duff episode so far and the season extras are nice round ups of the various elements of the show. So many quality performances.
on 7 April 2018
As far as my daughter Alessandra is concerned: this is the best programme and box set ever! It has given her endless hours of pleasure with an enormous array of very well-known actors guesting in it and now the new series is currently being shown on television has only increased her enjoyment and just wants her wishing for more! As far as Alessandra is concerned, that cannot be a higher recommendation.
on 28 December 2017
All good - except some of the discs don't work on all DVD players!! Luckily we've got more than one, but having to switch is frustrating. Some (including S1 Disc 1) just get stuck on the piracy warning and that's it.
on 28 February 2018
I never saw the show originally and am dumbfounded how much the cast got away with......GREAT FUN with lots of laughs
on 12 July 2017
bought as a gift - I have never seen any of this series but the recipient told me that she was very pleased
on 22 February 2015
I bought this set as a Christmas gift for my son who had only seen a couple of t.v episodes & knew he enjoyed them as much as me.I cant stress too much how hilarious this Gift box is & such good value for money
on 26 October 2015
I was in the middle of watching season 4 on amazon prime, when it was very suddenly removed. Initially, I didn't want to pay for all seasons, but when the price dropped significantly I went ahead and treated myself to the complete box set and I'm so glad I did! It's a warm, funny and joyful series; lovely to be able to watch it all the way through now and it will definitely be rewatched many times.
on 10 November 2015
Great product. Up to season 5 already. Such easy watching and the dvds are in excellent condition. Arrived the next day very well packaged and no damages to be seen. Fantastic value for money too.