Format: DVD|Change

on 28 July 2013
This film was ok, this is only because it's got Paul walker in it. the story line has been done over and over again in other films. would I recommended it to friends? only if they our big Walker fans like myself.
on 9 May 2016
My 11 year old daughter chose this because she likes Paul Walker and based on the high rating here on Amazon we watched it as a family. Should have checked IMDB first where it has a 3.9. Although that's pretty generous in my opinion. My 14 year old daughter gave up after about 15 minutes and the 11 year old fell asleep about 2/3 in. Me and the wife watched it until the end.

The only people that I can think of that would genuinly like this movie are die hard Walker or Hopper fans. What was Dennis Hopper thinking? Watch the Bill & Ted or Wayne's World movies instead.
on 19 July 2014
My kids n myself enjoyed this family dvd
on 16 June 2016
This has to be one of the worst films i have watched. It was that bad, my 10 year old who asked me to buy it for her never even watched it all. She left me watching it by myself lol
on 27 July 2015
I love it, great film and was nice to remember Paul's older films before fast and furious. Recommend buying :)
on 20 February 2015
Love this movie!!!!

This is when movies used to be fun and enjoyable and stupidly funny
on 24 November 2014
Very fast delivery. Kids love this film. Big paul walker fan.
on 23 September 2015
funny good music if you like ska swing
on 4 June 2015