Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 September 2004
If you are a fan of Tim McGraw you are going to love this Album. I have all of his albums but I believe this one is his very best to date. I can't stop playing it - only one word for it - SUPERB! Have heard Alan Jackson's new album and although it is very good I think that this effort by Tim will definitely beat Alan's at the Country Music Awards this time. If it doesn't then it will be a Crime. Buy it, you will LOVE IT.
on 3 April 2005
I started listening to Tim Mcgraw after the Nelly Cd and then I went out and bought some of his cd's but this one is the best. "Live like you were dying" is my favourite song, and I love "do you want fries with that", all i say is if you had not listened to Tim Mcgraw in the past like i hadn't you should give him a try because you will probably like him.
on 4 September 2005
Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying. Fantastic, Brilliant, Wonderful. An absolute must for any discerning Country fan. A bit of everything for everyone. You will listen to it again and again and then you will listen to it some more. Hope there will be a new album soon!
on 6 February 2005
I had never heard of this bloke before I spent Xmas In Florida and the title track was played over and over again on one of the local radio stations. I challenge anybody not to be moved by the track 'Live like you were dying'. Its simply awesome. My wife (AC/DC fan) and my kids (ex-Busted fans) also loved it. The album as a whole is quite good and I will definately look at some of his other stuff.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 February 2016
I first came across the singer Tim McGraw when I was in America back in 1996 when I was there on holiday. I head the local country and western radio channel play a couple of his songs off his latest album. I really enjoyed listening to him so I decided I’d like to get one of his albums.

I now had six of Tim’s albums:- “Tim McGraw”, (debut album), “Not and Moment too Soon”, “All I want”, “Everywhere” and “Tim McGraw and the dancehall doctors”. :-)

My parents were off to America in 2004 and I found out that Tim was due to release another album but it going to be a little while before it was released in the UK. So my parents said they’d get it for me and they did. :-)

I love both traditional country and western as well as the up-tempo modern country and western.

I love his voice ad he sings some great country and western songs.

The CD booklet has the lyrics to all the songs, articles on band members and some still photos.

If you were to ask me do I have a favourite I’d have to say yes. It’s the entire CD I really love listening to all the songs.

Tim has gone from strength to strength with each album he’s released.

I love listening to Tim singing as I find his albums great to relax to as they take the stress of the day away and always makes me feel better. :-)

This is another great album of Tim’s to have and I’m pleased it’s in my collection. :-)
on 4 May 2005
i bought this cd simply because i had heard one of his songs on a compilation cd. i think this cd is utterly brilliant. there are some very soulful songs and some great honky-tonk songs, all sung with tim mcgraws beautiful voice.
on 6 July 2005
Tim is an amazing entertainer. I have nearly all of his albums and he just gets better all the time. "Live Like You Were Dying" is a tribute to his father Tug Mcgraw who died last year - this is a fantastic song. He is also really good at the humerous stuff. This comes out in "Do You Want Fries With That". This is a great album and I'd recommend it to anyone.
on 18 October 2013
I chose this CD because I heard a song of his on a country television program and it certainly lived up to what I hoped for. this was the first CD by this artist I have brought and even though it was a used one ,you would have thought it was new. Certainly recommend his easy style of country music to all lovers of good male country artists
on 24 August 2013
Tim mcgraw? What can i say.. fantastic singer, lovely songs which you find yourself singing in your head all day!"old town new" has got stunning vocals.very easy listening music. He just gets better and better. You will love him.
on 3 September 2004
this album actually managed to catch my attention from
the first song most of the songs are quite listenable
and the album is quite reasonable the better tracks
are my old friend , drugs or jesus, back when ,walk like
a man .just be your tear
the two standout tracks are do you want fries with that
and everybody hates me
the track which i did not like and it is the only one on the album which failed to impress was kill myself