on 10 December 2010
I bought these for my 4 month old daughter after she wouldnt put them down at a music group I take her to. She absolutely loves them and spends time every day playing with them. They are very durable and safe, and not too bad on the adults ears either!
on 12 February 2010
My 8 month old baby loves playing with his caged bell. It hits the floor alot and is still in perfect condition.. Fantastic buy!
on 18 September 2010
Great toy, my daughter loves it and shakes it whenever we are listening or singing along to songs.
on 12 June 2013
My son loves this toy- he likes the sound (nice and loud!), it's easy to grip and the handle is wonderfully chewable. The only problem is he's still not terribly co-ordinated so I'm sometimes concerned that he'll hit himself too hard with it! He doesn't seem to mind when it hits his thigh but it's very hard and does hurt my shoulder if he bangs it about when I'm carrying him. He's 8 months old and better coordinated than two months ago when we got it (thank goodness- I was worried about his head and eyes then!) but the good thing is it's well made and looks like it'll withstand the test of time, both with its construction and keeping his interest.
on 22 August 2013
Lots of fun for my 10 month old. Just wish I got a different colour, I received orange and yellow, other than that good quality.
on 12 December 2013
I bought this bell for my baby after taking him to baby sensory, he loves it! Brilliant quality, very pleased with my purchase.
on 21 December 2013
Brought for my six month old and she loves it. Have made a sensory package for her and this is the first oneshe picks out
on 7 August 2012
Not just for babies, this bell produced a wonderful smile and endless fun for an autistic boy of 7 years. He loves sound and he can create this himself with the bell. Also, if we all sing or clap we can have a 'band' so the whole family can join in with him.
on 22 March 2012
The bell is certainly loud and incased in a strong colourful plastic cage with good hand holding. I put it down a star because one can't choose the colour, luckily a good girl's pink and blue turned up which is perfect in our case. Be in for a loud musical time if you purchase this item!
on 30 July 2012
my ten month old rattled it around for a bit but she got bored of it pretty quick. i noticed it is a little heavy so it might be tiring to play with it for long. it seems very durable. i will keep it for when she is a bit older.