Customer reviews

on 24 March 2012
This Dvd showcases Al Murray at his comedy best!

Full of hilarious jokes this dvd will have you in stiches.

Dvd was sent very quickly and was in condition as decribed.

Have had no problems whatsoever and fully recommend this to any fans of Al or any comedy fans.

A* Quality!
on 24 January 2005
Al Murray whilst being mad and anarcic has also produced a well thought through look at why the British are best! His interaction with the audience leaves you in fear of seeing him live. Not one for those who don't like bad language, but definately worth watching if you don't mind and you want a really good laugh.
on 28 September 2013
Great stand up and reminds me of Alf Garnet who I loved watching as a kid. I also enjoy Steve coogan and series such as fast show and Roston Vesey one
on 21 December 2004
This DVD is pure Al Murray laughter. If you like his comedy style then definatly get this. It will have you off your seats in stiches!!!
on 29 July 2010
If only real pubs had an Al Murray in, the pub trade would be booming again, Top class comedy from a top class comedian.
on 14 January 2015
Awful, save your money, not in the slightest bit funny!
on 30 December 2016
Very rude but very funny!
on 19 December 2015
Very funny dvd thanks
on 1 December 2004
I bought this having seen the first DVD "My Gaff, My Rules", which I thought was excellent. At first I thought this was the same DVD, as from the start it follows exactly the same format as the orginal. There are repeated gags from the first and I was getting a bit tired of hearing "I was never confused!".
Maybe I set my standards too high or maybe I hadn't had enough lager, either way I would recommend his first DVD before I recommend this one!
on 10 January 2015