Customer reviews

on 7 July 2017
Could be better.
on 9 October 2011
Took my Son to see the smurfs and he loved it, so my Husband dug out his childhood smurf collection for our son to play with. He did not have a Gargamel so we brought him this one. He loves it and enjoys catching the smurfs!!. Item arrived very quick and in perfect condition.
on 15 January 2012
Purchased this for my nephews' recent craze for the smurfs. They love it and it's durable, which makes sure it lasts. Purchase 3 different products from this supplier and they are all great
on 12 February 2014
Thank for delivering a great product on time.
This was to put on a Birthday Cake - which I made for my Granddaughter.
A Smurf Scene and Gargamel on the roof of the house.
on 9 March 2016
Speedily received in good condition. It was as advertised, however, I'm a little disappointed with quality in comparison with cheaper Smurf figures purchased elsewhere.
on 15 January 2014
Great gift for children. Even adults can catch a nostalgic glimpse of their past. Too bad the figurine has a tendency too fall due to its walking posture.
on 14 November 2012
nice toy for my nephew...too small though...and scary eyes...!it is really expensive but still looks nice. I am not sure if its worth it
on 31 July 2013
Bought this with azrael for my granddaughter as she loves the smurfs and she was absolutely delighted. We;; worth the money
on 10 January 2017
Great quality, stands up well.
on 31 March 2015