Customer reviews

on 30 September 2011
Brilliant - We see this Band at the Croperdy Festival and the song 'i keep your poo in a jar' sums up the album for my granson [aged 6] who loved the band and every time he comes over we put the album on full blast. The band do very good covers with a twist- so it you fancy a bit of Bluegrass/County/Heavy Rock - given them Try. Also if you get a chance to see them live they are Brilliant.
on 14 September 2012
Better than a heavy caliber assault rifle. Put it on the machine and see my trailer shake. On full blast in my V8 pick up the wheels fall off when I crank them up to 11. Pass the bib and braces and lets find a piggy to make squeal. Squeeeeeel piggy.....
on 21 October 2016
interesting take on rock music
on 23 June 2014
A friend of mine was playing this CD at a pub where I do regular Karaoke nights, so as well as doing Karaoke I'm always looking to play different background music at my events, and this is perfect and something very different :)
on 23 November 2015
on 5 September 2014
A little suspicious on hearing about Hayseed Dixie, but upon listening, the first thing you notice is how well these guys can play- (the production is excellent)-. Then although some tracks are a little 'tongue in cheek, this is a fun listen, recommended
on 31 July 2014
Item as described and delivered in time scales, would order from again :)
on 4 September 2014
not as I expected
on 5 November 2014
Great
on 6 July 2012
I was very pleased with my purchase of this item it is excellent for playing in the car and everybody loves it .