Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 30 December 2010
A great little peeler. I particularly like that the blade is fixed - the ones that move/flex really annoy me, you can't control the angle they peel at or the depth. This peeler is more controlable. Despite the fact it's the smallest, I've found it the quickest to use, too.

Only one (slight) downer on it: because of the way the blade is honed, you can't really sharpen it.
on 8 April 2014
It's ok. I had one before, threw it away by mistake, couldn't find the same, then I found a better one. The other one lasted about 15 years, then one day it broke. I couldn't find the same then I decided to get the same old one again. It's not too bad but the skin of some vegetables get stack between the blades, sometimes - not always. But it's a lot better than the ones I got from some supermarkets.
on 2 January 2012
I bought this peeler last week and was so excited when it arrived. I thought finally I would have a good peeler that would not slip off the surface of vegetables and have a good cutting edge...well sadly this is not the peeler I was looking for. I would not recommend it at all. Also, there is no branding on it at all...I was looking for a Victorinox brand but no. Honestly, it is no different than the pound shop peelers I can get off the street.
on 13 February 2013
Best veg peeler ever. No nonsense item - perfect for the job.
Bought lots so will never be without one despite sometimes throwing one out with the peelings.
Fits in hand perfectly and unlike the swivel type you always know where the bite will be.
on 14 February 2012
The only problem with this peeler was finding it - thank goodness for Amazon because almost all conventional kitchen shops don't stock it. I guess it is too simple, too efficient. Easy to hold, a well tested design and ideally suited to right and left handed people. It works, as its ancestors have done, efficiently, simply - and it is easy to clean - no fiddly bits to trap unwary fingers or residual peelings. Go for it, it works. My only comment would be a slightly thicker handle would help arthritic users.
on 18 February 2015
I'm visiting my sister and the moment and used this peeler yesterday and it was so easy to hold and it peeled so easily.My sister bought this a couple of years ago and i'm ordering one too. Best peeler i've used in a very long time! I definitely recommend this!
on 5 December 2012
Not much more to say. This style from Victorinox is my favourite type - the sort I find easisest to use. It's well made, sharp, what else can I say, other than it isn't one of those wishbone shaped peelers and the blade doesn't swivel so if you prefer those, don't get this.
on 11 February 2012
Had a cheap peeler years ago that was very good but it gave up the ghost. Tried several since but without success. I prefer the blade to move in use but others I've tried did not work. This one I bought on the Victorinox name. It takes some getting used to, but am getting there. Best of recent peelers purchased!,
on 3 January 2010
I bought this for my mother for christmas. She was searching for a good peeler for ages with particular criteria. It had to be lightweight, with a fixed blade, slim handle and with no gimicky sticking out bits. This peeler is perfect. Thank you!
on 9 October 2010
I have always sworn by Victorinox peelers and this is as good as I expected after annoyingly losing my previous one. Robust, sharp, slim and with a nice firm grip, this is the only one for me.

See one answered question