Customer reviews

Leatherman New Wave Nylon Pouch
Size: One size|Change

on 24 May 2017
Has the high quality sturdy construction you'd expect from a genuine Leatherman product. Holds my Wingman perfectly.
on 6 December 2015
Thought it was possible to remove the pouch without taking my belt of. This turned out not to be true, hence the missing star. Probably works well, but I need to beable to remove it without taking my belt of.
on 31 March 2015
Bought for a Gerber multitool, as for some reason only known to Gerber you cannot buy replacement Gerber holsters in the UK. This holds a Gerber Scout 600 and a Gerber tool kit with a socket and various 1/4 drive bits. I use this daily, this particular one was a replacement for a previous identical one which lasted around two years.
on 27 August 2015
Really enjoying this product, I used to have the standard issue leather pouch but it broke (I'm not complaining as it lasted 3 years). This ballistic nylon one feels very tough though and I find it so useful that I can keep my leatherman in it's pliers position as it's what I used the most, I would recommend this to any leatherman wave owner.
on 24 August 2016
Does what it says on the tin. I would usually prefer leather pouches for knives, but this is strong and looks like it will last a lifetime.
on 11 September 2015
Rubbish. I'd had one before with same problem years ago but I thought I'd give it another go as the reviews seem so good. The Velcro loses all its velcroness after about a month and the flap won't stick down.
on 27 September 2017
Really pleased with my purchase. It's definitely a good quality item. Very well priced to. Deliver earlier than estimated by THREE days!!!! I'll definitely use this seller again.
on 17 January 2017
Okay pouch. Not made great. The leather or Molle pouches are much better but they are twice the price!
on 9 January 2014
Not the correct pouch for my model (leatherman skeletool) so it wouldn't be as secure as it should be but I use the clip on the tool to attach it to a tuff part of the pouch and it stays put. Bit of a squeeze getting it onto my issue green belt but if ur belt is slimmer than that ur golden. Happy with purchase.
on 27 January 2014
I was a little worried when I ordered this that my Leatherman might not fit

It fits with room, my LED lenser torch and a sharpie fit perfectly on the elastic side loops and I stash a back up £10 note in the small pocket on the front.

if you are a photo assistant, hiker, leatherman user. BUY THIS