on 16 November 2009
I am more than happy with my purchase of the marx brothers,
it came on time,perfect condition,very happy with the seller,would use the seller again.
on 27 January 2012
This was bought for a xmas present, but as requested didn't mind taking the import version due to the UK version being a lot lot more expensive. Did take 2 weeks to deliver but this was told to me at the time of order, so did turn up a couple of days before i was advised which was great. All in good condition and as all Marx Brothers fans will tell you really really great film, a fan myself even though this was a present may even buy this for myself.
on 27 May 2004
A great boxset following on from last years region 2 dvd boxset.
But for all those people waiting for this colloction to be released in region 2 or 4 land don`t worry. It has worked on my pal/secam tv with a cheap region 2 dvd player and on my multi player regions 1,2 and 4, But sorry to say not region 3.
on 3 August 2013
We received excellent service by the suppliers, the box set was delivered the following day of order, when we were told to expect delivery between Aug 01-Aug 13.Arriving on the 27th July was perfect as the weather changed for the worse and we were able to spend the weekend enjoying Marx Brothers' films.Excellent/ Superb service from Bristol Books for Amnesty.Would recommend BBA and Marx Brothers to everyone
on 3 July 2014
Despite what others have written, this does not work on all DVD players in Europe. I did manage to play it on an old PC. (I switched the DVD player to region 1 (USA).) Despite that, I am so glad that I can watch my old friends again. The contract scene in 'The Night at the Opera' is the best. I would recommend turning on subtitles as a few jokes can be missed without them.
on 28 August 2013
A great collection of Marx Bros classics - and many evenings of nostalgia, as they were great favourites of my father, so we were brought up on their films. Even my 11 year old granddaughter thoroughly enjoys them!
The package was speedily despatched by the seller.
on 19 October 2014
Been a fan forever. Two of these films I hadn't seen and filming was a bit dodgy - didn't convert well to DVD. However, well worth keeping these classics.
on 11 August 2014
classic, old but timeless for entertainment. treat your kids to this generation of fun film !
on 9 December 2015
Great buy. All discs worked except 1 but I managed to get a replacement for that disc.
on 20 August 2016