on 15 August 2017
Loved it and will now order one for my friend. An oldie ish but goodie.
on 28 April 2012
this is a must for every divorce woman to show that life does indeed go on . the views of italy are amazing to say the least . a very good story line captivating keeps your attention . any true d.i.y. person will truly understand the going on around the house . passionate demanding the friendship bonds are truly pushed and pulled but are bound in the end. perseverance wins
on 17 November 2015
I absolutely love this movie!! My first DVD was broken and I re-ordered it although I have maybe seen it 30 times already, but the story is enchanting, positive, uplifting and gives hope, the actors are great, the energy in the film is full of love and the countryside enchanting!
on 6 May 2014
Watched this on a dreary grey evening and it was like having a week in the sunshine. Tuscany is shown at its luscious best, most of the cast are handsome and well dressed and the food looks superb. Oh, yes, the story....well, it's a romcom but with quite a twist and all the better for that. I would recommend this to anyone who feels they need a holiday but can't take the time off.
on 24 July 2017
Charming. Everything I expected and a bit more.
on 31 January 2017
I loved this movie from the Beginning ! Sandra Oh is the reason I wanted to watch this TBH ( Massive Greys Anatomy Fan ) so when I watched it I was amazing at just how good it was ! The scenery and back drop was Flawless and the house is to die for ! I watched this 4 times in 2 days and couldn't stop !
on 31 March 2018
Poor sound quality, it sounds like it has been recorded on someones mobile telephone, terrible .
on 20 June 2016
Any movie review is thoroughly subjective. I LOVE this movie and have seen it countless times. Wanted to own it so I could continue watching it whenever I want. It's delightful and romantic, and inspiring!
on 9 July 2017
Absolutely brilliant,
on 18 November 2012
I had never heard of this film but a work colleague recommended I watch it after I expressed a desire to travel to Italy.

It is a very light hearted, easy to watch movie. If you liked Hope SpringsHope Springs [DVD] [2003] and The Lake HouseThe Lake House [DVD] [2006] you will enjoy this film.

It has humour and charm and a definate feel good factor. I dont want to go into the story too much as I knew nothing about it other than the cover blog, so each turn was a surprise.

The scenery is breathtaking and I have already sourced a potential holiday to the area shown in the film.

It's a snapshot of a life that as a busy mum I could only ever dream of having but isn't that what film is all about?...to get you to dream?

I may catch up with you one day drinking vino Under The Tuscan Sun.