Customer reviews

on 24 June 2016
Pro's: The lanyard to keep it attached to you when working. After having lost an expensive pruning knife on jobs, I wanted something like this. Cons: While all other reviews say its sharp, it is actually so blunt I could run my finger along it without a scratch. While I can sharpen my own tools and give them a better edge, if you're not a professional or DIY inclined, you will not find this knife very useful. For pruning, the blade should be razor sharp to ensure clean even cuts, which in turn limits damage to plants.
on 27 April 2017
Excellent all round. Item/packing/service. Will buy again. Thank you.
This is the perfect shape for me to hold. Very sharp and has been in constant use.
Very good in it's application.
on 13 July 2017
Good looking knife and very sharp. Be careful when closing it.
on 10 April 2017
good knife ideal for my greenhouse
on 11 June 2017
Very pleased
on 17 March 2012
This pruning knife is a typical draper product, good quality at a sensible price. It is very sharp and easy the handle. The lanyard is a plus but I always carry the knife in my pocket. Again, for the price, highly recommended!
on 11 July 2012
I got this for my Dad with some other gardening bits for him to use on his allotment, and he has been very pleased with it. The blade is very sharp and locks into place securely, so is ideal for its purpose. The cord attached to the knife is a real plus-point as it means that it can be worn around your neck or wound around your wrist so it doesn't get put down on the ground and lost (a frequent problem for my Dad!!). For the price the knife is brilliant, but I have often found this with Draper products; you don't have the buy the most expensive tools you can find to get the quality you need.
on 20 July 2012
A real plus for use in the garden, slimline to fit in any pocket with ease, with an easy opening and locking mechanism I can heartily recommend this. In fact I've bought another one for my Dad as his fingers don't work as well as they did and this is so easy to use. Sharp blade which of course you could sharpen further if you wished but easily sharp enough to use when taking cuttings etc. I took the lanyard off mine as it was getting in the way but I can see how it would help keep it handy for some folk. Like most Draper products I've bought this is functional, well made and certainly worth the money.
on 2 June 2014
Blade is good but the design for releasing the blade (which is understandably locked when open) is a concern as you have to have your fingers in the way to release. I wouldn't advise purchase for this reason.
on 25 June 2017
I like this so much,I now have two Beautiful, affordable, great packaging Fast deliver. product just as described. amazing product , amazing service , amazing item, Unbelievable quality I hesitated whether to buy before, but when I got it, I have to say I made a nice decision to buy this. I made the right choice. Love love love.

See one answered question