Delphin Arm Bands
Size: 1-SIZE|Change

on 4 August 2015
Very useful aid
on 20 May 2016
very good item really really good quality and value for money little boy loves them. They really do work !!
on 11 September 2012
Bought these for a recent holiday and they were fantastic- by the end of my holiday my daughter was floating around in the pool unaided (but supervised!). They gave her loads of confidence, my only advice is to turn them so the little connector buttons are away from your child as my daughter kept on chewing hers and I've heard my friends say their children do the same. Well worth buying.
on 15 January 2013
my son loves his arm bands, but I have to say that although his arms are very skinny, they leave marks on his arm, which make me think tat they can't be overly comfy. But he only wears them for 30 minutes max, so it's fine. Not sure if it was for a not so skinny child.
on 29 June 2015
Very pleased indeed.
on 5 October 2014
perfect for my grandchildren learning to swim
on 2 November 2013
These are fab, out 3 year old loves them. They are the system his swimming lessons use as you can adjust the floats it makes them work as his needs change. No more scratches from the plastic armbands, so happy toddler and his range of movement a lot better too.
on 13 May 2015
These arm bands arrived very promptly and are exactly what I wanted/expected according to the description . Excellent!
on 22 December 2014
these are fantastic for smaller children.
on 11 October 2014
excellent purchase I brought them for my 2 year old grandson. they are much more comfortable for him to wear and easier to get on than the plastic ones.