on 26 December 2012
arrived early again like other orders @ a good price

they are just what I needed to use with tv with good sound
on 23 April 2014
was all good for a couple of months until headphones broke, well i did buy it cheap and it played sounds in one side, not very nice. Had to throw it away, waste of money!
on 28 July 2012
These headphones were bought in order to listen to videos on computer without irritating colleagues. They are ok for the purpose, and I am happy with them.
on 12 December 2012
You cant really expect more from headphones at that price. Happy with it for the purpose i bought it. Thanks
VINE VOICEon 21 January 2011
These are obviously economical headphones and are reasonable for the cost. I found them uncomfortable as they were a little too angled to rest on
my ears comfortably. There is a spare pair of ear cushions which is useful. The sound quality was acceptable but not that great. They don't look too
flimsy unlike some cheap headphones and you probably won't find a much cheaper headband pair that is as sturdy.
on 1 January 2010
for the price they have a decent sound quality,not great but good for what i paid
on 14 July 2012
Cheap, but sadly not cheerful. The extendable part of the arm is very thin and brittle and broke after a few months of occasional use. The plastic insulation on the lead is very soft and prone to chafing, leaving exposed wire. The initial sound quality wasn't bad, but deteriorated when the wire chafed through (from the edge of the desk they were used at). Overall a poor quality product, wouldn't buy again, wouldn't recommend.
on 14 March 2011
With two kids and three computers I can never find a pair of working headphones when needed, so these looked ideal, and they are.

They're comfortable and easy to wear for long periods, with great clarity and mid-range sound. There is a lack of bass which might not suit some, but for acoustic and gentler sounds, these are exceptional value.

Only given 4* because bass and build quality are obviously limited at this price.

But what a bargain.

I'm going to look at some of the dearer Koss offerings for a future purchase.
on 9 April 2011
I got these 5 months ago and the sound of them is very very good but they're not for everyday use. the plastic parts that hold the diadem in my earphones are little broken and soon they will totally collapse. Koss has the Koss Porta Pro Stereo Headphones but I don't like how they look and also I've read reports that they break easily too.
If the construction of the KPH5 were all in metal I'd personally hack the site in order to add 7 stars!.. until that happens I'm afraid I'm looking forward to change earphones' brand
on 3 August 2010
I was planning to buy headphones for some time now and then I received these as a gift, and they are perfect. I was using earphones before and I was always conscious of them as they were really uncomfortable, now with these lovely headphones, with an adjustable headband, I forget I have them on, and they completely block out all other sounds, so I am very happy. The package includes an extra pair of ear cushions, which is a great addition.