on 9 April 2013
this is my second behringer FBQ1502 equalizer,i bought again because I love the sounds,highly recommended to a friend to anybody thats need it
on 4 September 2010
Sound is typically Behringer, clean and sharp. The Eq is nicely set up with enough sonic control to make a pa (or my 2.1 Yamaha computer speakers) sound more hifi and bigger whilst taming the bass boom.

Separate sub out and feedback detector mode makes it a steal at this price. Highly recommended if you are after a 1U stereo eq.
44 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2012
Good Bits
This is one of the prettiest 15 band graphics on the market. Each fader is beautifully illuminated with a red led. The leds are clearly visible in normal lighting and they look gorgeous in subdued studio lighting. The sound quality is excellent with no clicks pops or unwanted noises. The faders include a centre notch, and the gain controls are nicely detented, giving them a very positive feel.

All in all this was a delightful piece of equipment to use and it far exceeded expectation.

Bad Bits
The underside of the cabinet in the area of the on board power unit, got exceptionally hot. In fact so hot, that I was unable to hold my finger on it for longer than half a second. In my opinion, the level of heat was far too excessive and I would not be happy mounting the unit above any other rack mounted equipment, or in any single 1U rack enclosure like that.

In view of this, sadly as I wipe a tear from my eye, I returned this otherwise excellent unit.
on 24 September 2014
Lovely piece of kit, improves the audio from my Traktor S4 controller. The dedicated sub-woofer output is brilliant, before I bought this, my sub was too intense and created "bass overload" pockets in my studio. Running it through the EQ has calmed it down and made it even out. Very nice.
on 24 January 2014
It get heated up very quickly as ventilation holes are on the cover, after 6 months left channel was defective , recommend to avoid this product
on 2 June 2016
Did just what I wanted; control the frequency response of my Hifi system. But the connectors were a problem, as it uses very bulky ones those presumably common in performance groups, and I changed mine for phonos, thereby no doubt invalidating the guarantee. . Also the little indicator lights, one on every frequency channel look very pretty but it would be good to be able to turn them off!
on 1 June 2013
Built a number of behringer units into a PA system. These are easy to use but not built to a rugged enough standard to last forever.......
on 2 June 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin and the feedback locating lights are very usful, can't find any faults
on 13 December 2015
Nice piece of kit. Quality seems very good as with all the other Behringer stuff I have purchased.
on 4 October 2014
Loving my new Eq meets my requirements to a tee,great purchase !!