Customer reviews

on 26 July 2017
Very good strings! Needed for my tour in Europe!! Sturdy and reliable, quick service and impeccable condition!
on 26 May 2017
Amazing sound and fast delivery
on 27 May 2017
What else to say about these badboys. Cheap, long lasting, comfortable and great tone. Also the most important thing for me is the consistant quality. Like a comfortable pair of slippers.
review image
on 11 November 2013
I used to be a fan of Ernie Ball's strings until I purchased my 7 string guitar and found out that Ernie Ball's 7 string sets aren't as good. So I decided to look into D'Addario's selection and found the perfect gauge for my Ab tuning. After reading several reviews I decided to purchase them and they are far superior to any strings I've ever owned. I have now had them on my Schecter Omen Extreme 7 for about 6 months and they're still in excellent condition! Would highly recommend these to any 7 string players looking for some long-lasting, quality strings.
on 20 September 2015
The D'Addario EXL 110's are alright, they're light, practical but not for me, as an overall set of strings, I would recommend, but as a heavy metal guitar player, I would go for something a little less bright.
The tones they produce are fantastic, apart from they're a little too bright as far as I'm concerned.
on 19 July 2014
Used bottom six for drop a tuning, excellent tone and feel.
on 2 March 2015
Fantastic for the price. I tune down to drop G on my Agile 727 and these feel very well balanced in terms of tension. They also seem to have lasted loads longer than the Earnie Ball sets that I used to use.
on 16 April 2013
these strings deliver the sound i was looking for, very full with lots of tone, and they're strong too, none have broken yet (touch wood.... not that wood...) and the seller delivered them quickly too ^_^
on 4 December 2015
They're D'Addario's so they're great. I have tried other brands but always end up back with D'Addario and it's nice that amazon currently have these cheaper than other string retailers.
on 7 June 2014
Great strings quick break in time and they last a while not the best iv ever used but certainly great for the price wouldn't have a problem using again :)