Customer reviews

Lavazza Coffee Grand Espresso, Whole Beans, 1000g

on 24 March 2017
During my search for the very best coffee I've stumbled upon this one - without doubt one of the VERY best I've tasted so far. Exquisite and delicious. Made in my Bialetti 9-cup Moka pot it's simply devine. Apparently the choice for many las Vegas hotels and I can see why. Pure class! Don't hesitate ...
on 10 August 2017
Lovely taste!!
on 15 October 2017
Excellent for a strong espresso first thing in the day
on 17 March 2016
Does what it says on the bag.
on 26 November 2014
Great product fast delivery
on 6 July 2017
Weak and nasty. Waste of money.
on 23 February 2013
I have to add my little bit. I used to own a coffee shop in South Africa and after testing many brands settled on Lavazza. It is an amazing coffee which gives a good crema, smooth strong but without the huge caffeine kick. There is a saying in the coffee trade that if after having an expresso or cappucino, that you could easily have another one, then it is a good coffee. This is one of them. Obviously if price is not an object you should go for the Lavazza Pienaroma, but to me too expensive for what you get. The only other coffee on the market that could come close is Illy, but they are way too expensive and besides they dob't sell 1kg bags, they do sell 3kg but only to coffee shops, so to hell with them. Stick to Lavazza you wont go wrong!!
on 2 March 2017
Excellent flavour will buy again.
on 4 February 2011
Seriously, you miss Italy's coffee if you've ever had the fortune to visit there. But at most coffee bars, we found that the BEST cappuccinos and espressos we got were always the ones served in coffee bars that offered Lavazza. We were SO thrilled to learn that Amazon sells Lavazza - and when you first open that bag, the aroma will instantly bring back memories of Venice! You can get Lavazza already ground, but our tip to you is get the whole beans and grind the beans fresh before you make coffee each time. You will thank us!
on 3 August 2013
I have tried various types with in this brand
but always come back to this one
no idea why I just like it
my wife who is a tea drinker has now started drinking coffee because of this brand
must be good