Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 12 April 2005
I bought this only three days ago, I've watched it twice and will definately watch it again and again, the choreography is stunning, the storyline interesting and the music is enough to make you want to get up and dance. A pleasure to watch and very much a 'feel good' film. You will love it if you enjoy the likes of 'Flashdance', 'Fame' and 'Save the Last Dance'.
on 20 August 2017
One of my favourite films ever
on 16 April 2005
Honey Daniels (Jessica Alba) is great in this film she is just like a girl in real life the movie goes through things that happen in real life all the promblems, hopes and fears and the best part is it isn't even scary. The movie feels as if it isn't on camera it is really like modern life, with an amazing cast including Mekhi Phifer, Joy Brant,Missy Elliot and my favorite (apart from Jessice Alba Lil' Romeo it has to be Fantastic. All of the cast are amazing with special appearances from Ginuwine, Jadakiss and Sheek it has a real life feeling I think it is the best movie that I have seen I would advise anyone to buy it if you like a bit of sporty, street style then this is the movie for you.
I was personaly given it for my eleventh birthday in December 2005 by my friend ever since I haven't been able to watch anything else.
The whole presentation is great I don't want to say any more so not to spoil the ending for those people who are going to buy it my rating if it was possible would be 100 stars everyone will like it so I hope everyone that buys it likes it, keeps it and watches it over and over again like me you'll regret it if you don't buy Honey.
I hope this review of Honey will help your desicion to buy it.
Coral
on 6 January 2017
Where are the bees?
on 9 June 2012
I really like this film and i think if you are a fan of step up streetdance and films like that then you will also like this film aswell worth a watch
on 11 April 2005
All the people who have written bad reviews about this film are wrong. It's a great film about much more than dancing it's about how tough life is for kids growing up in the rough areas of New-York.
I really enjoyed the film and would recommend it to everyone boys and girls alike. Jessica Alba really shows what a good actress she is in this part and all i can say is, go and buy this dvd it's well worth it!!
on 9 September 2004
everyone's said it already, the film is TUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched it many, many, many, many times, the DVD Bonus features let's u get ur Dance moves up 2 scratch. The dancin's great and so is the story line...i think dat they should have made it longer though, but i still give it high Ratings!!
on 14 March 2011
I ordered this dvd for my twelve year old granddaughter who just loves to dance. She thoroughly enjoyed this film and has watched it several times. I cannot comment on its content as I have not seen it myself.
on 6 February 2006
Honey is THE BEST DANCE MOVIE I HAD EVER SEEN....jessica alba danced so wonderfully...i loved her dance steps...that my friends agreed to use her steps for cheerleading...THUMBS UP!!!
on 11 August 2004
Even though I'm not a Hip-Hop fan, I thought this movie was an excellent introduction to it. It's like an old musical re-made again, where the leading lady puts on a show (like Judy Garland in Strike Up The Band). Honey is a fabulous feel good movie about friendships and dreams. Don't not miss