Customer reviews

Schlitten Davos
Price:£82.99+ £3.95 shipping

on 3 April 2016
Only way I could get one in the U.S. Is by ordering from the UK. This sled was awesome
on 3 December 2013
I've bought the Schlitten Davos for my grandchildren. It looks amazing, we're waiting for the first snow so that we can try it out!
on 4 August 2013
This was purchased as a Christmas present for my grandson who loved it - also the whole family. Item seems very sturdy and I think it was last him until he outgrows it.
on 24 December 2012
Now all we need is snow, and I have made them promise to take me along when they finally get to go sledging...I can't wait
on 2 January 2016
Absolutely perfect
on 15 February 2013
This is a great sledge, the price is good and it was delivered quickly. I would recommend this sledge. My children have enjoyed using it this winter.
on 9 December 2013
Great yoke
on 16 January 2013
not used as yet, waiting for the snow this week - cant wait :} as described, quality is excellent, a real sledge !!!
on 23 January 2015
Love it .
on 13 October 2011
Just brought two and I am pleased with the quality - has Davos imprinted on it (so qenuine) and appears to be very sturdy. Given that we have gone through 3 plastic ones last year in the snow I am sure these will last and cost about the same but on the down size they do take up considerable space. They fit two on easily and it will be easy to attach a rope to the metal at the front. I cannot give it a 5* as will only know for sure when I can really test them out. Kids love them already and using them as stools!
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse