on 8 August 2013
Great quality, everything you expect, 8 pieces, the standard houses and hotels, good amount of play money.
The locations are a bit random, it seems companies have bid for different 'landmarks' although ironically some of the companies no longer exist.
Nothing too special about it from the original game other than the landmarks, so if the original is cheaper, go for that.
on 7 May 2017
This seems like a real missed opportunity to produce something really special. Instead it's just an exercise in getting advertising on every 'street'. If there had been a picture of the board I wouldn't have purchased.
review image review image
on 14 March 2017
Perfect!! I love it
on 8 January 2011
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my son and his girlfriend who live in Hove. We played it over christmas and they really enjoyed seeing all the places they see almost daily on the board - plus buying them! They will play it a lot with friends so it was an excellent purchase.
on 10 January 2013
I bought this for my niece who absolutely loves it!Her only disappointment was the Preston Park wasn't worth as much as she thought!
on 20 January 2010
I didn't enjoy Monopoly much as a kid myself but I think I'm a bit converted. Several factors have contributed to this: our children had enjoyed Star Wars version of this game elsewhere,we live in Brighton so the children get a buzz from recognising local landmarks as well as owning them, and the mental arithmetic practice intrinsic to the game is extremely useful. The game takes considerable time to play, but it's been worth it on each occasion.
on 7 February 2013
This was recommended by a friend who loves Brighton and said how much they enjoyed it. So I followed their guidance and bought it for another Brighton-file.
on 16 December 2016
Excellent delivery service.Bought this Brighton monopoly for a Christmas present.They live in Brighton one of the reason why I bought it.I am sure they will have hours of fun with this game.
on 22 February 2016
This made for a very good birthday present for one of my fellow Brighton residents. I would recommend this for anyone who is a fan of Brighton and/or Monopoly!
on 12 February 2017
Bought this and came like 1 day later! Brilliant delivery times! The game is amazing all peices were there nothing was lost! Good entertainment for the family!