Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 22 October 2009
This is a really basic sorting cage, but one that my little boy loves. It's really well made (unlike many of the others I've seen) and our son has spent hours playing with it, both sorting and chewing the shapes. We've had several Pintoy products, and overall have been impressed.
on 25 September 2010
I bought this toy for my daughter's first birthday and it is lovely. It is a good size and the pieces are easy to handle. It seems well made and looks lovely. The only down side is that she can't get it open by herself to get the shapes out. You need to slide one of the bars up and it is tricky to do. I think she will get it eventually but for now I need to help her. I would recommend this toy to anyone, especially if you love wooden toys!
on 29 February 2012
Lovely, solid toy, my little boy aged 10 months loves playing with it, he can do the simple shapes on one side and I am sure will progress to the more challenging on the other....
VINE VOICEon 5 June 2012
I ordered this for £13.99 on Amazon and spotted a similar wooden one in a store the next day for £8. Thinking all shape sorters must be the same, I actually tried to cancel my Amazon order, but I'm glad now I didn't succeed! This is a really nice solidly constructed wooden shape sorter, not only nicer than the cheaper one I saw in a store, but also nicer than other ones I have seen since. Don't look any further, it's great value for money.
on 8 December 2013
My kids both love this toy. However when I first bought it (over 2 years ago) my daughter was teething and put the bricks in her mouth and the colour ran. But the paint is non-toxic. It is still a very solid toy and has survived a lot of bashing and still looks very good.
on 20 July 2012
All toddlers like to 'post' things, and whilst they usually seem to prefer posting all manner of food into DVD players, etc, toys like this will always be needed. This one is well made out of solid wood, and for me is much nicer than some piece of plastic.
on 14 January 2013
we bought this sorting cage for our 1 year old daughter and she loves it. even though she hasn't figured it all out yet, she still enjoys sorting with the cage. well built and fun.
on 9 July 2010
Great toy. My daughter has already got the hang of it at nearly 10m!
on 30 April 2016
This is a good time waster for the children
on 5 January 2015
Amazing toy, still a favourite years later