Customer reviews

1,188
KONG Puppy Durable Rubber Chew and Treat Dog Toy - Small, Assorted
Style: Toy|Size: Small|Change

These are great for bulking out a puppy Kong and making it harder for them to get at the treats. They're not particularly exciting alone - I wouldn't necessarily use them for training - but they hold their own against semi liquid stuff you might put inside the Kong like peanut butter or Kong puppy spray (grim smelling stuff that my puppy loves).
on 9 October 2017
Bout these to go in medium kings and they are too small. I found it really difficult to try and understand which Kong treats fit in which Kong.

Still my dog eats the biscuits as treats and sometimes I put these in Kong alongside the Kong spray and put it in freezer so they freeze into the inside that seems to work.
on 23 March 2017
My 8 week old lab puppy loved this - makes a great chew toy and bounces and rolls round so he can chase and play with it. I can't see however how you could put normal treats in this... The hole at bottom is huge, everything would simply fall out! As I'd brought this to keep him occupied for longer periods than simply a chew toy, I have only given 3 stars.
on 21 May 2017
Kong quality you know what you're getting. Shame you don't get a choice of colour. I got lucky this time but others might not.
on 26 August 2017
Really great toy, very thick rubber and not so large that you can fit too much in there, the puppy is having great fun just using it as a toy. We are yet to try adding peanut butter etc in there, but he spent a good 5 minutes trying to get a large treat out which is promising!

on 4 May 2017
Good quality as I would expect of Kong product, can be confident that it will last and not be chewed to pieces as cheaper products will. Useful for boredom breaker, hiding treats and playing fetch.
Can be frozen for teething which is very useful.
on 4 June 2017
My dog loves this toy it is so strong and we have had it for over a year now and still not even a mark on it wear his other toys have last 10 minutes if that. It is fun to play fetch with and for him to just chew on I would recommend to anyone as it's hard to get a good to that lasts
on 24 September 2017
my puppy did play with for a coupe day as i have ran out of treat to put in it i know he will play with it again soon
as it help with hes teething
it arrived on time the package was the right size
on 29 May 2017
Love these...we have 5 and they keep Sam busy when I go out...I stuff them and freeze them
on 30 August 2017
Bought this for my puppy, it's a good little thing as it helps with the teething problem by biting on it and then they get the treat from inside when the biscuit breaks up.
I would highly recommend this product.