Customer reviews

1,209
KONG Puppy Small, Assorted Colors
Style: Toy|Size: Small|Change
Price:£3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

These are great for bulking out a puppy Kong and making it harder for them to get at the treats. They're not particularly exciting alone - I wouldn't necessarily use them for training - but they hold their own against semi liquid stuff you might put inside the Kong like peanut butter or Kong puppy spray (grim smelling stuff that my puppy loves).
on 16 November 2017
Very sadly my cocker spaniel puppy has no interest in it. He is 9 weeks old and I have bought him a myriad of toys and chews (antlers, kong, kong bear, squeaky toy, rope toy) but unfortunately he just wants my furniture.

I am sure they have worked for other people, but sadly not for me (yet).
on 23 March 2017
My 8 week old lab puppy loved this - makes a great chew toy and bounces and rolls round so he can chase and play with it. I can't see however how you could put normal treats in this... The hole at bottom is huge, everything would simply fall out! As I'd brought this to keep him occupied for longer periods than simply a chew toy, I have only given 3 stars.
on 21 May 2017
Kong quality you know what you're getting. Shame you don't get a choice of colour. I got lucky this time but others might not.
on 4 June 2017
My dog loves this toy it is so strong and we have had it for over a year now and still not even a mark on it wear his other toys have last 10 minutes if that. It is fun to play fetch with and for him to just chew on I would recommend to anyone as it's hard to get a good to that lasts
on 18 June 2017
A little annoying you can't select the colour...my boy puppy has to put up with a pink toy now. Obviously this doesn't deter from the toy itself! To be honest, he hasn't shown much interest in this, so I intend to use it to freeze puppy-friendly mixtures in as a fun interactive summer toy as the weather heats up.
on 27 September 2017
This provides hours of entertainment for the puppy in my house aswell as the older dogs. We can fill it with treats or paste or pretty much anything your dog finds tasty (as long as it is dog friendly) and they spend ages trying to get out the contents. It’s durable and withstands chewing so worth the purchase.
on 11 September 2017
Bought 3 - only got pink. Our dog doesn't care - but I would have liked blue and expected at least one to be that colour. If only one colour available should list it as such. However, as a toy/feeder, Kong is brilliant.
on 3 August 2017
Pup doesn't seem as interested in it as I thought she would be. Even when I put peanut butter in it. Keeps her amused for about 5 mins.
It is very good quality though & even though she's chewed it there is no noticeable marks etc.
on 8 September 2015
All my dogs love their Kongs. I fill them with a mix of their usual food, natural organic peanut butter and a tiny bit of coconut oil - it keeps them quiet and occupied for ages! Great quality and they will last a lifetime.