Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 July 2011
As a Fan of Peter Andre have been since he first appeared then having his cd are great am never far away of having them on you can really feel what peters trying to put across in his songs, they are lovely heart felt and i adore his singing.
Peter is a lovely lad and that also comes out in his songs.
on 19 May 2012
I wondered if Mr Andres 'The Long Road Back', would be cheesy, but to my surprise, I found that I liked every track on this album. I particularly liked 'World Of Her Own', it brought some happy memories of the nights out that I had some years ago. So I'm pleased that I purchased this particular Album.
on 6 June 2004
Some people seem to get a strange satisfaction from slagging Peter Andre off. It's tiresome and childish and, since it mainly seems to be blokes who do it, I assume it stems from jealousy. Whatever. Listen to this album without prejudice and I'm sure you'll like it. Nice summery, feel good songs, well sung, by someone who has been doing it all his life - and it shows. Its great. I'd highly recommend it.
on 12 March 2012
Peter always sounds excellent on his cd's

I always play his music when i am driving i find it relaxing

He has a wonderful voice

Highly recommended

I love it!
on 17 January 2013
great service , brought as a christmas present and they love it..
also brought another album at the same time ,really love them both.
on 11 February 2013
Awesome product! Who doesnt love a bit of Peter Andre, whatever that is!!!
Perfect present for an Andre fan for sure! :)
on 23 February 2014
I buy any cd by that Peter Andre! I am a massive fan and would recommend this to anyone. It has some lovely songs on it.
on 16 August 2010
AS A SOMEWHAT OLDER FAN FOUND MOST OF HIS ALBUMS GREAT TO LISTEN TO WHEREVER.
HUBBY EVEN COMMENTED THAT IT WAS GOOD!
on 22 August 2009
Really great cd, with lovley songs.Love the man and love his songs !!! Buy this and love it !!! Please Peter do MORE cd`s, love all your stuff !!!
on 2 July 2016
Brilliant album by Mr Andre I love the reggae vibe throughout!