on 10 September 2014
I bought this for my Dad, who is getting quite deaf, and so often doesn't hear the phone ring. It came within 2 days on the free super-saver delivery, so I was very pleased.
Unfortunately, when my dad set it up, he said it was only slightly louder than the telephone ringer, so I was a little worried (but thought he had done something wrong). I am unable to visit him often as I live over 100 miles away.
It turns out that it was quiet, but that his double phone-plug adapter was at fault. He has bought a new one and the ringer is now VERY LOUD! He can now hear when the phone rings from any part of the house without having his hearing-aid in, and is very pleased with the device!
Just thought I'd let you know of possible problems. This is a good product.
on 21 March 2013
The ringtone on my phone,even on loudest setting could not be heard from the garden or bedrooms if radio or TV was on.
People asked why I never answered the phone.
Then I bought this little 'Buddy'.
First time it rang, I jumped out of my skin so not only does it ring just before the phone does, the alert gets me to the phone pretty quick to stop the loud ring.
Just what I needed and now I never miss a call.Brilliant.
on 26 February 2016
Purchased to replace a similar (but 20 year old) model. This one has a VERY quiet ring. You can loosen the bells but it's still not enough for what I want. If you live in 'leafy suburbia' perhaps it'll be enough to get you from the bottom of the garden, but if you're beside a road - not recommended.
on 28 August 2016
Bought this for elderly mother who always missed phone calls. It was very easy to fit and is loud enough to be heard anywhere in the flat but not so loud to be unpleasant to those who aren't't hard of hearing.
on 8 January 2014
This easy to install item has saved us from missing telephone calls from day one. fits on the wall and just plugs in to your phone line,may need turning of at night.
on 14 December 2013
Arrived promptly and fitted same day. When phone ran it was loud, very loud. It could be heard even in the garden. Well worth the money. Wife wont miss any calls now!
on 21 October 2012
Just what we needed,now i can hear the phone even when we are down the far end of the garden, delivery was around four days after ordering so that was ok,bell in perfect working order, so no complaints.
on 12 December 2016
Brilliant has helped my elderly mother hear the phone now
on 10 April 2016
Excellient Value, works well, can hear from over 100ft away, with large compressors, and grinders running.
Terry Davy
South West Turbos.
on 26 February 2017
never miss a phone call again.