on 6 January 2014
I ordered 3 for Christmas presents though they arrived at different times i managed to get them sent off to my friends who are tired of me talking about seeing the show on t.v in Germany at the time,now they will no how wonderful it was.
on 1 June 2005
Pure Awesome.Only Freddy Mercury at Live Aid is in the same league. The way Elvis moves his voice from the start of a song to the end is amazing. Long live the king!
on 25 February 2015
Brilliant. One of the best performances ever
on 1 January 2011
I thought Elvis was the king in this dvd - playing to the crowd, singing all the favourites and seeming to enjoy himself whilst doing so. A dvd to watch again and again if you are an Elvis fan !!
on 8 January 2015
Considering the concert is from 1973 - they have done a great job with Picture and audio. Definitely the best quality of this concert. 55 Pounds is still to expensive - therefore only 4 stars.
on 12 February 2005
On January 14, 1973 at 12.30am at the Honolulu International Centure Arena, Elvis Presley made television and entertaiment history. Aloha From Hawaii was broadcast Via Satellite to 1.5 billion people worldwide. Then 24 years later, when I was 17 years old, at 11pm I finally saw this amazing concert for the first time.
This is the real Elvis. This is how people should remember Elvis. I know we have the 68' Comeback Speical and Thats The Way It Was but this is worth its weight in gold. Elvis is on top form on this DVD and he shows off his amazing power. I do believe this DVD is full of great extras and has to be a must for every single Elvis fan.
I do believe this is the pinnacle of Elvis superstardom.
The greatest moment of his whole career.
on 25 September 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old as she loves Elvis!
An excellent DVD with the actual performance on it rather
than just interviews like the one we got from ebay!
on 13 May 2014
Great buy this, How it reminds you of the past. Wish often the times had not changed and even brought remembrance tears to my eyes. What an era it was as well.
on 30 March 2016
Good quality DVD arrived promptly. Elvis's voice is outstanding especially when he sings Gave Me a Mountain & American Trilogy & what a stage presence he had.
on 22 January 2014
Had this on video for a long time and wanted to get the DVD as I hadnt seen it for a while and really enjoyed it, fresh and exciting show by the king.