Customer reviews

Flavour Name: Original|Size: Large|Change

on 30 June 2016
This is good for very strong chewers, I have a lab x staffy and she loves these kind of bones. They seem very boring to me and I cannot smell any bacon smell on this.
So far the pup has been throwing this around the kitchen, it doesn't half clang off the laminate floor.
If you're wondering about the material, it's very hard nylabone 'plastic' or whatever the material is, there is no bend or give in it, it is really solid.
Our old pooch wasn't interested in these at all so it really is horses for courses and some will love and some will leave them lying around for years! Nylabone do a great range though and edible ones and flexible ones which the pooch also likes.

I would recommend this.

Update; my chew loving dog has got bored of this for some reason? It's just left now except for the occasional chew. When she was smaller she had the nylabone puppy pack, it had an edible bone, a flexible bone and a white bone and the one that's still left is the white one and she still chews that now even though it's REALLY chewed! I wonder if she prefers either the smaller size to hold in her little paws, the different taste or shape!? Anyway I've ordered her a rather rude looking nylabone galileo and will see what she thinks of that!

Update; for some reason the first review is for a bacon nylabone but I recently purchased the white chicken flavour 5.5inch (my dog had loved the white one in the puppy pack) and she loves it!!! The white chicken is definitely the one for her and she picks it up for a chew at least once a day! The one end has gone all 'chewed' now bit she likes this and apparently this is what gets their teeth clean. My advice is don't aim to big with the nylabones - my dog has another three- all big, different shaped but she rarely touches those but this white one she loves!!!!
on 6 February 2016
Own a 1 year old golden lab who loves to chew.
He's been known to get a real bone from the butchers and chew to the point of breaking it up and swallowing bone fragments. Certainly not ideal.
Got him a nylabone and he loves it. It's durable, tastes good (one can assume, although he eats wood/stones/plastic etc so his palate isn't exactly picky), and reasonably priced. It's also a lot safer than most chews out there, as I wouldn't trust him to not choke on something he can destroy in 20 minutes.
He's on his second nylabone after wearing the first one down over a period of a few weeks.
I'll be buying another when the time comes.
review image
on 28 February 2017
These bones are the best. My large Pit Bull terrier who destroys every toy within seconds goes to town on these bones for days and says before any significant wear appears. These are great, hardy faux-bones that do not splinter or break off, plus they clean their teeth and gums!
on 22 February 2017
Lasted my power chewer sheperd a couple of months, extremely happy with this "bone" as this dog can get through a massive rawhide bone in under 10 minutes. He chews it everyday without fail for at least an hour, well worth the price
on 7 February 2017
Still the best chews out there, my 8 year old dog has been through countless in her lifetime.
on 12 February 2017
Bought it for my spaniel puppy (passionate chewer!). She loved chewing it and never managed to destroy the bone, not after constantly chewing it for over few months. Eventually I threw it out because it looked quite used and dirty, but I would recomend it as a pass time for little dogs who love to chew.
on 16 March 2017
my dog is not that interested in this product, he loves one of their other products in the shape of a stick, so i probably should have just bought another one of those.
on 18 February 2017
My dog loves this bone I think it tastes good and better still she can't chew any bits off ,its tough tough tough !!
on 23 February 2017
Unfortunately my dog does not even try to chew it. I dont know why... She usually love to chew conventional bones.
on 20 May 2017
Fantastic my dog loves it always use nyla bone as they last and are good for powerful chewers like French bulldogs