on 26 July 2016
As a weight watcher with an occasional sweet tooth, I couldn't wait to try Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. It arrived quickly and was well packed for the post. I made some low carb pancakes, cut up some strawberries and poured this syrup on top. Delicious! Can't believe it's so low in calories, so I can enjoy it guilt-free. I have also bought blueberry flavour which is nice too. Good alternative if you try to keep your calories low, but still enjoy sweet breakfast.

If you found my review helpful, please click YES button below.
on 17 April 2017
I'm constantly on a diet and always on the lookout for things I can eat as treats that are lower in fat/calories. I wasn't sure what to expect the first time I used this but it's actually not bad. Mixed into porridge, mixed into quark and plain yogurt, it turns a plain food in a nice sweet dessert. It's not perfect but considering it's zero calories it pretty much ticks all the boxes. It makes me feel less like I'm missing out on desserts now. With fruit mixed in with quark, a mini meringue crumbled in and this drizzled over, even my hubby agrees it makes a nice dessert. Would deffo buy again.
on 13 March 2017
Good taste nice and thick a bit too sweet but then I don't use so much perks up my porridge and yogurt and occasionally a pancake good value a lot cheaper than the one I usually get.
on 30 March 2017
Really good for what it is - yes there's is a slight chemical after taste if you swig it straight out the bottle but I mix it with honey to halve the calories (so cut down essentially 90 cals to 45 for the same amount of sauce as a topper for my oats). When you do this you literally cannot taste the difference. Very pleased :)
on 18 May 2017
Personally I don't like products with sweetener at all but this wasn't too bad, ordered this for my mum and she uses it all the time and loves it (she's doing slimming world) so great swap from the full sugar stuff
on 31 May 2017
Nice alternative to sugary syrup. Bought when I was following a strict diet plan - doesn't taste amazing but there's no sugar so it won't!
on 29 May 2017
Vile, Zero stars if possible
on 21 March 2017
good taste and still sweet
on 7 April 2017
Very tasty and guilt free.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 January 2014
This has a good, fairly authentic flavour and is very sweet. It is a bit thin but would add a good flavour to low-fat pancakes or ice cream.