Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

All the episodes in the same place, it takes me back to when this was cutting edge special effects and I was still wearing short trousers.

Yes it is true I was wearing short trousers when this came out!

I bought this out of a sense of nostalgia, though this can be dangerous because sometimes you realise when watching or listening to something you saw or heard 20-30 or more years ago that you should not have bothered.

This to me is still as fresh as the first time I saw it, it still sparks the 'little boy' inside me. Cool vehicles, exciting episodes and I just love Thunderbird 2. My one regret is that I never got the original die-cast toy as a present.

I did have Captain Scarlet's car, an Interceptor and SPV and Maximum Security Vehicle but never got the really cool Thunderbird 2.

It has left a scar on my life.

This DVD set helps to make up for that, it is really good value and now I can share this with my children.
To me it is still as good as it was the first day I saw it.
on 5 October 2014
Very long episodes with creative stories, unlike the repetitive cartoon stories you see on TV. Very good for kids above 3,5 years old. Even adults are captivated by these episodes so parents can watch them with their kids.
on 30 November 2015
I watched the first one and was transported back to my early years.
Now it's been wrapped up for Christmas and I can't wait till the 25th!
on 20 August 2017
Very happy with purchase.
on 23 August 2017
very good dvd
on 25 April 2016
Great fun for young children without the dreadful CGI that's so ubiquitous these days.
on 29 April 2017
I love this and this sellar !
on 5 May 2017
Love it. So much better than recent cartoons!
on 24 March 2017