on 22 September 2014
Bought based on good reviews, I must have received an exceptionally bad one, or that it couldn't handle the slightly hard surface close to the edge of my lawn, there is some cement supporting the bricks on my stone path. However, the pressure I applied should not lead to the tool bending so easily.

Issues:
Not very sharp
The head bends in all directions if any resistance is met, eg stone
After 1 hr of use the metal pin holding the tool head to the shaft worked loose.
I wasn't able to complete my edging !!
Now on its way back to Amazon, in 3 pieces....

I will be looking elsewhere ...
2 people found this helpful
on 2 July 2017
Good edging tool
on 20 April 2014
Great product, appears sturdy and the service was second to none. No hefty packaging and easy to open. Does the job it's supposed to would recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 8 April 2017
Excellent
on 2 December 2014
Bought this lawn edger in August 2014, I have used it 4 or 5 times on reasonably soft ground and today Dec 2014 it has almost snapped in half. The shaft is hollow and the metal is weak.
on 28 September 2015
Fast delivery. Good sturdy product. Lawn edged to perfection.
on 8 May 2014
Are yet to use it, we are just in the process of moving to a larger allotment so will be fully tested very soon
on 23 October 2014
happy with purchase - has a good cutting edge and was easy to use. value for money purchased
on 16 April 2014
just what i was looking for not too heavy nice and high i am not bending to cut edges well made what more can i say !!!
on 19 June 2015