Anytime Tales [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 18 September 2016
I loved these stories as a child on VHS, so I’m glad I could get to experience them again on DVD. (This review is for the DVD, not the main feature.)

The menu gives the option to either play all the episodes in sequence or to browse them by author, which is a nice touch. It also has two bonus games, ‘Shout Out With Friends’ and ‘Elmer Reveals All’, both of which could’ve been fleshed out more. A single playthrough of each shows everything they have to offer.

The weakest aspect overall is the glut of promos for other Tempo Preschool shows. I couldn’t skip straight to the main menu, only fast-forward. It’s not fun to waste time getting through all the adverts every single time, especially when I don't want to play all the episodes in one sitting.

Otherwise I think it’s great. I definitely want to show it to friends with young children.
on 22 October 2017
Old cartoons, my daughter loves this for some reason and watches it over and over.
on 18 April 2016
I love this DVD, I had a similar video tape when I was a child. Yes, it is dated, but I purposely sought out some retro material for my son because the narrator uses proper English which helps him with his reading and speach development.
on 31 January 2006
A fanstastic DVD that I got originally for 'I want my potty' as I was preparing to potty train my son. Each tale is witty and beautifully drawn and my son (2 years old)loves them. I imagine that they will appeal to younger and older children alike.
on 24 February 2014
Very old fashioned animations, most of the stories are pretty rubbish - not a DVD my girls EVER ask to watch!
on 2 September 2014
gift- children love it
on 23 July 2011
Unfortunately myself and me 3 year old son found the dvd very boring and old fashioned! No enthusiasm is used by the narrator in my opininon. As the stories in the dvd are very popular i would have thought it would have been more up to date than what it was. Overall dissapointed with purchase.
on 6 January 2015
Good product and good delivery. The package was OK and the cartoons are great.
on 24 November 2013
With lots of different and well known stories on this DVD, its great to use to fill in a few minutes and keep little ones interested.
on 21 December 2015
As decscribed n delivered in the time slot