on 29 April 2010
This is my favourite Scooby Doo game, but I can no longer play it as the software stopped running on our PC. The other problem was that every time I played the game, it was always the same person who was the baddie, which spoilt it. My Mum has spent a lot of time trying to get the game sorted out, she has bought other copies, only to find the same problem, even when used on other PCs, and she has sent the CDs back at the request of the people who make it. A new CD was sent, but even that does not work properly. You also cannot delete players so you can start again setting up people to play the game, and even if you take the game off and re-install, the old details come back again. Mum has been told it is supposed to do this, but we do not believe them, as this does not happen with other PC games we have at home.

If you are lucky enough to get a copy that does work, and you get a different mystery every time as the box says you should, it is a great game to have.
on 24 March 2011
This game was designed for children aged 5+. It achieves this really well with the addition of all the Scooby Doo characters. Not overly long but good fun. They all follow a similar format but the adventures are different.
on 27 September 2013
Bought this for my 5 yr old grandson, but he was not interested. Would maybe suit an older child with better reading capability.
on 4 January 2015