Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 June 2004
Just what do you expect from bargrooves. Just Excellent with chill deep house grooves. An excellent compilation for the fans of deep house.
In my opinion buy it straight away don't even think about it...
on 6 September 2010
I got this album after my husband and I had visited Capetown, South Africa, and had heard it a few times in a restaurant we frequented more than once. I find it great for listening to on my commute because there are hardly any spoken words which means there is little chance of me singing along - which I can assure you, is a blessing for those situated around me! Chilled and groovy, all at once.
on 29 April 2005
i have had no problem transferring this or any other bargrooves to my i-pod...fantastic cds...
on 16 February 2005
Great double CD but disc 2 is copy protected; you can burn licensed WMA files (and listen to them with Windows Media Player) but cannot listen to them in iTunes or transfer these to your iPod! The record label's helpdesk confirm that the license doesn't allow for iPod owners. This is why I can only give it one star. Shame.