Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 September 2012
Being a blues fan I was interested in the fact that Etta,who I associated with soul was going to deal with classic tracks like Smokestack Lightning,Dust my Broom etc.Well rest as ease she does them all well.It's great value for money.
on 28 January 2013
Love this music, I have downloaded it to my Ipod to take on hoilday. It is the most chilled music to soothe the soul, great whilst sat by the fire with a glass of red, or by the pool with a cocktail!
on 26 October 2012
This is a great album and my first of Etta. If Joe Bonamassa and Beth Hart think she's great then I cannot go wrong with my choice.
I cannot believe that I haven't bought any before.
on 14 December 2015
Watch The X Factor, where screeching females are hailed as great singers, then listen to this. Etta gives a masterclass in what great controlled singing really is.
on 23 October 2015
I'll look for more of Etta's music as this is not my favorite. Her book "Rage to Survive" is an incredible read & gives a great insight to her music.
on 27 May 2015
Etta James is one of the all time greats. Incredibly versatile she covers pop, blues and jazz. This is a great record, and one to play and play again.
on 30 January 2013
Highest standard as one would expect from Etta James, to her she was a natural, this can be heared on Blues To The Bone.
on 15 November 2012
You must listen to this album. . Amazing power and strength to her voice.
A must have for any serious blues lover.
on 21 November 2012
Great music from a great artist every track is a winner
This has added to my collection of Etta James very well
on 20 December 2012
Wonderful and she was Bad to the bone. Wonderful voice, true feeling and great sound. Buy away if you enjoy a blast