on 11 March 2015
Although it is advised to be for 8+ years of age, my twins boys who are 4 and a half can do these puzzles, by looking at the hints on key card. THe first thing I noticed was that they were very motivated to try the challenge, then I encouraged them to begin a puzzle from the edges - they find the correct pieces and rotate them on their hand until they identify the position they should place them on the game tray. One of my sons can concentrate for about 4 cards and after that he feels tired and wants to stop playing. The other enjoys being on his own at the kitchen table, while I cook, I don't know how many puzzles he makes before he has enough, but he goes on for a good while. I have noticed how they really look at the card and how they concentrate on the rotation of the pieces when these are on their hands. From my detailed description another parent can understand that this puzzle game is challenging but achievable for a 4 1/2 year old, engaging and stimulating. I do not give 5 stars though because the surface of the tray is very slippery and unless the tray is on a perfectly still and straight table, the pieces keep moving, sliding off their places. It is not possible to complete this puzzle in the car, or on the lap, for example.
on 10 October 2010
I have several of these thinkfun puzzles and many of them are totally enthralling (Rush Hour, the chocolate one and the log one).

This one is a pattern making challenge and if you like that sort of thing, you will enjoy this.

I didn't find it particularly interesting. There isn't much progression nor insight; the puzzles don't teach much about logic or spatial relations.
You are given a pattern to make from the assorted shaped pieces. And that's it.

Well designed and strongly made, though.
on 17 May 2015
I originally bought this for my sons birthday. It can be played as one player or more. It is quite expensive for what it is but it has since come down in price. Would recommend this for a child who enjoys solving puzzles and working things out. It.encourages patience and logic. I even found it addictive myself! I have since purchased another one as a present for an 8 year old.
on 2 July 2012
really worth of money and also very useful for kids to build concentrate and imagination
bought it for my son he is 6years
but i played it first and finished all the 60 levels then my son did
now my daughter 2 years she is putting the squares to fit in it
but need to keep all the squares safe
if one missing its not gonna be a fun
on 17 October 2011
Kept the kids busy for hours. Makes them think outside the box while having fun. Lots of levels so kids of different ages can play at the same time.
on 27 September 2015
Excellent for children and adults alike. Great travel games
on 16 April 2015
great little game, to keep you occupied for hours.
on 24 August 2015
Very good thanks and very fast delivery