Customer reviews

Colour: Purple|Change

on 25 May 2015
This was for my grandson's 5th birthday. From the moment he saw it the watch did not come off his arm until he went into the bath then back on again. He was asking about the time his friends would be round to his party so took an instant interest in TIME and would continually refer to it through out the days following. So yes it was a winner. It has got a few scratches on the glass now but considering his age and the use he gives it, I'm more than happy with its durability.
on 5 September 2016
Very disappointed with this watch. Bought for grandchild who has slight visual problems and the writing on the hands is so small that even I cant read them plus the numerals are pale coloured - not dark like on the picture - so dont stand out on the face. Also a flower goes round with the second hand obliterating part of the screen as it goes. .
on 9 August 2017
I wanted a watch for my son that would help him learn time telling, but that was also an unusual and engaging design. This watch is really brilliant. It's a really cool design for young time tellers. Nice clear numbers for telling the time, with tiny numbers on the outside to help younger ones work out the minutes.

The strap is stretchy so it is easy for my son to put on and take off himself. The geckos around the strap look fantastic, and there are two little geckos on the second hand that tick round.

A great purchase!
on 16 October 2015
Lovely clear watch face and nice design. Lizards tick round face instead of a second hand. No back light though as advertised. Seems to keep time ok. Happy with it for the price and a great first watch for a child. Really don't like the strap as it loosens easily but is good for a tiny wrist and like that it's elasticated. The strap needs to have a proper buckle with pin to do it up as a loop buckle doesn't hold the tension well and loosens. Overall a good value purchase though.
on 24 December 2015
this is the third watch of this kind I've had over several years and they are brilliant. the elasticated strap and fastener is so convenient for slipping on and off and the water resistance is great for swimming and showering. the only reason I needed a new one is cos they cost a fortune to replace the battery maintaining it's water resistance. the last battery lasted 4 years though so here's hoping.
on 19 December 2015
This is a good attempt at a difficult balance - small kids wrist, lots of learning opportunities - how do they fit so much in the space available? Timex do a good job and compromise on a number of areas that provide additional benefits. The strap is elasticated, which I thought was a good idea, although not apparent from the description and the dial is luminous.
on 8 May 2017
This is a very good learning watch. My daughter was having trouble telling the time but has really mastered it with a little help from this watch. It has the minutes to (on the left) and the minutes past (on the right) which gave her a real helping hand. It is very comfortable for her too and she enjoys wearing it and telling us the time.
on 2 December 2015
I absolutely love this watch! I bought it for my daughter who had struggled to get her head around telling the time. Thanks to the way the watch is designed it literally took her a matter of minutes to finally grasp the concepts. She loves the design and as the watch is quite small it isn't obvious that it's designed on a learning principle. She literally hasn't taken it off since I gave it to her and is near the point of driving me mad with constantly telling me what time it is! I would heartily recommend it to anyone.
on 29 April 2017
My son has had this watch on his wrist for a week now, so far it is the only watch (I have bought from Amazon and I bought 2 from Sainsbury's) that has lasted a week. My son says it is the most comfortable watch he has had, the strap is a stretchy soft material. I would buy this again and may get another for my other son.
on 5 January 2017
Went through a washing machine; came out; still works. Can't get better than that for a kids' watch!

A child using the light a lot (like mine) will kill off batteries fast.