on 29 April 2017
My son has had this watch on his wrist for a week now, so far it is the only watch (I have bought from Amazon and I bought 2 from Sainsbury's) that has lasted a week. My son says it is the most comfortable watch he has had, the strap is a stretchy soft material. I would buy this again and may get another for my other son.
He wore it for another 8 weeks and it stopped working. Replaced it with a battery and it worked for another week. I give up with watches from Amazon😪
on 5 January 2017
Went through a washing machine; came out; still works. Can't get better than that for a kids' watch!

A child using the light a lot (like mine) will kill off batteries fast.
on 11 August 2017
Both our children have had two of these watches. The watches kept very poor time, losing an hour in every 24. It states it is waterproof up to 30m. It's is not waterproof at all. Completely flooded with water and stopped completely. Went from poor time to no time. We didn't just get a duff one. Consistently poor. IF this is a real Timex and not a copy, then Timex standards have seriously slipped. Don't buy here.
on 25 October 2015
Unbelievably quick delivery, on a Sunday too, on standard delivery. Watch itself is a delight, easy to read and strap seems to be excellently made. It's very rare these days that we can say we're impressed with anyone's service but this time we are and the product is excellent too. It's going to be a present for a little girl and we believe she's going to love it.
on 8 August 2015
My mother who is 91 loves her new watch, which I bought as a birthday present. Previously she had a velchro strap as she was unable to put a watch on with her arthritis. I thought that this one had a velchro strap, but it actually does not. However, I can put a stitch in it and it is elastic enough to go around her wrist without a problem. She seems very happy with it.
on 28 March 2016
My son loves his watch. It's a cool design, easy for him to tell the time and fits well on his wrist with an elastic type strap. The thing I don't like about it is how easily the face scratches (even though he has looked after it) and that the battery ran out within a month of owning it.
on 16 July 2015
My son loved this for his 6th birthday. He even wants to wear it to bed. The only bad thing. I can no longer say 'in a minute" to him as he watches the helicopter go round the watch and knows exactly when a minute is up. It's comfy and the band is stretchy so easy to get on and off.
on 30 April 2012
I bought this watch 2 years ago for my 7 year old daughter. The face was clear, the 'to' and 'past' labelling was helpful, and she learned to tell the time with this watch. However the strap quickly became shabby and distorted - curling, twisting and fading - and I was unable to buy a replacement for a price less than the purchase price of the entire watch. After 2 years the watch started mysteriously stopping and starting - changing the battery made no difference. I suppose at 9 1/2 she is probably ready for a more mature style - but I did expect the watch to last longer than 2 years.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old niece at Christmas. Although she is a little young to understand how to tell the time correctly, she enjoys telling us what time it is when she's role playing. She loves the light which is bright and clear and the ballerina design. The strap is a soft, stretchy fabric, adjusted and securely fits her small wrist. She wears it everyday so it must be comfortable. A great purchase and I would also say it is suitable for older children. I will be buying one for my 8 year old niece. Well worth the money.
on 24 July 2014
Bought for an active 10 year old who thought watch was, "Awesome". Unfortunately it only kept time when it was not on his, or anyone elses, wrist; put it on the stand and it kept perfect time but wear it and it lost a minute every hour. Amazon online return were brilliant they found a replacement, in Germany, which I received in a couple of days. The replacement watch keeps perfect time and the face layout is ideal for learning to tell the time. The kids love the helicopter on the second hand.