Customer reviews

Fit But You Know It [CD 1] [CD 1]
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£1.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 7 May 2004
let me admit, at first i didnt like this song, the basic cotney singer simply talking. But over the next few weeks after that, i heard it almost every day, and the more i listened to it, the more it grew on me, until finally, i bought the single.
I would give this song a rating of 4 out of 5, but give it some time to grow on you and you will like it.
In conclusion, buy it
One person found this helpful
on 4 May 2004
Yeah love it, grows on you like a rash...
But what's the guitar sample in it? Is it Blockbuster or Tiger Feet?
on 20 May 2004
When I first heard this I assumed it was some half-baked chancer trying to cash in on The Streets. When I found out that it was Mike Skinner himself I was appalled at the apparent lack of effort that went into it. Quality control has presumably gone on holiday.
OK, I thought, so maybe it's a grower. And it is. In the same way that cancer is a grower. The track is like a blackhole where a tune should be with the most vacuous, pointless, downright awful lyrics I've heard in quite some time. I think perhaps Skinner has begun to believe his own hype and thinks that any old garbage scrawled on the back of a napkin in a restaraunt will pass as voice of a generation now. For gods sake man, make some effort.
I truly can't think of a redeaming feature for this song. It is awful. Everytime I hear it it gets a little bit more annoying and eats another little bit of my soul. I'd rather listen to Peter Andre.
3 people found this helpful