Customer reviews

on 28 December 2017
Our 3 year old daughter absolutely loves these DVD's and is mesmerised by them. When she's not sat quietly watching them she is dancing a long to them. Excellent delivery.
on 25 November 2014
My daughter of 3, whom I primarily bought this for as she has an upcoming ballet performance to Angelina's music, loves this but so too does my nearly 5yo son.

There are about 4 stories; good fun and with animations in the style of the original pictures. Not sure if the stories in this DVD are actual books (we have four of the latter); I thought the Rose Fairy Princess story itself echoed 'Angelina and the Princess' - the twins in the DVD are the 'baddies', which I didn't see at all in the books.
on 25 August 2016
Dvd quite badly scratched and case had few large cracks in but DVD worked fine and it came on time
on 16 August 2017
Grand-daughte loveds this
on 7 January 2013
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THEM AND WATCHES THEM ALL THE TIME, THEY HAVE THIS BALLET LESSONS AT THE END THAT SHE LOOKS FORWARD TO WATCH TOO
on 1 November 2015
Good All Round. Many Thanks
on 27 March 2015
great dvd
I love the voicework and my 3yo loves the young ballerina live action segment after each episode. Well worth the cost if you have a child aged 1 - 7.
on 18 October 2017
Very enjoyable for little girls into ballet
on 1 August 2002
My three year old daughter just loved this video. She especially liked the extra clips of youngsters at the Royal Academy doing some of the steps that Angelina does - it adds much to the video. When asked, my daughter now wants to be a ballerina! The stories were better than in the first video and seem to be reflecting the Angelina in the books more. The Alice toy which comes with the video is good too. Roll on the next release. (It will be interesting to see what Hit does with the Thomas the Tank Engine - lets hope they respect the original ideas of the Rev Awdry which is more than the Americans did)
29 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2013
The graphics are true to the original book - which is what we wanted. Four episodes with bits from the childrens ballet school showing how to do ballet movements. Also has a lovely soundtrack. Big thumbs up!
2 people found this helpful