on 11 February 2017
I love this album. Not many albums don't have tracks that you want to skip and have no weight but all the songs are original and wonderfully composed and Tom Chaplin's vocals are beautiful and expressive.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2018
I can't believe the background noise on this pressing, it's OK once the track starts but during the lead in and out the background noise is very bad.
on 12 February 2018
I am very happy with the purchase, I was a little bit hesitant to buy online as vinyl records can be very fragile. The packaging was superb and the contents were immaculate. It took a month to arrive though but the wait was worth it!
on 7 March 2013
I really am a fan of keane and Hopes and Fears is a classic album. all the songs are still relevant and modern almost 10 years later.

my favourite song is still "somewhere only we know". still makes me sad.

the CD arrived in perfect condition and plays well. the seller dispatched quickly and it arrived with no porblems.

the lead singer of Keane has such a good clear voice and if you have never heard their songs before i would high recommend this album!
on 3 August 2017
Why have I waited so long to buy this I asked myself. I loved all the Keane hits when they were played on the radio but have only just bought this album. The other songs that I didn't know are listenable too.
on 15 May 2018
I’m a big fan of Keane and if anyone else out there is then because the Hopes and Fears Album as been a live recording at different venues it’s more enjoyable
on 17 June 2014
Don't know why I didn't leave a review when I purchased this.

This is just one amazing album, I love it and still listen to it often. It's haunting, the lyrics are terrific and the sound is just amazing. It's got an 80's feel to it in some ways. I haven't loved any Keane music quite as much since, but this is just a great album.
on 4 April 2018
replaced a lost copy. Love it!
on 15 March 2018
As expected, CD in perfect condition!
on 27 November 2017