Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 4 August 2017
really good classic movie.
on 12 June 2017
Excellent dvd
on 18 April 2017
Great film.
on 17 December 2003
while i watcherd this film i have not laughed so much since police academy 4 thesae are both my favourites but i rate police academy 5 at 5 stars because commandant loussard has never been funnier how the hell did he become a police offocer? still harris and proctorare what make the film what it is and it could not be any better.
on 15 March 2000
This film had me in stitches from start to finish. One of the most underrated comedians (Lance Kinsey) returns to his role as the idiotic Proctor. The water-skiing scenes and the bar scene have to be some of the funniest scenes ever! A definite must watch and one to add to your collection!
on 18 December 2012
Awesome stuff , and now I have all but the 7th entry in the series !!I love the cast and the adventures just get better in the 5th . I love the misshaps of Captain Harris and Proctor and lassard thinking his kidnapping is a crime test . Tackle berry on the range is priceless and dealing with a shark .God rest David Graffs soul .Awesome buy , seen it dozens of times and cannot wait for it to arrive !!
on 14 September 2013
Item as described and arrived when expected. I would recommend this to anyone. I now have the full series and every time I watch them, I'm in fits of laughter.
on 15 March 2000
The funny man Steve Guttenberg is missing from this sequel but it is still just as funny as its predecessors. Lassard is kidnapped and he thinks it is a training exercise but never fear the Police Academy team are to his rescue . I will never tire of these films I think they are great.
on 17 June 2016
Another fantastic film, keeping within the theme of Police Academy that we all know and love along with our favorite characters too. A big hit with all the family members.
on 20 August 2014
Another great quality item, well worth the money, thanks!