Customer reviews

Size: 24 inch|Style: Right Angle|Change
Price:£2.28+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 May 2017
They work and the ninety degree connector makes sure it does not slip out of the SATA device it's connected to (always a problem with earlier SATA connectors) so I would recommend to a PC builder with a full sized ATX case, otherwise you'll need to be a little careful of those long cables.
on 3 June 2015
It's a red SATA cable, what more can you say?

It arrived moderately fast and was well packaged.

The cables are about the height of an ATX computer case, so getting them from your MOBO to your old school floppy drive is no problem.

I recommend these cables for red-themed builds.
on 1 April 2010
It was red and came in a small clear bag. I love my cable and take it everywhere with me. On a serious note, it does the job, have only had it for a a few months now but it is still working. (was that a serious note?)
on 18 August 2017
I really like this product and I think it is very suitable for my needs, the price and the value is also match. Great product and delivered promptly. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend them. I recommend without reservation Not hesitate to buy it quickly. Received this as a gift. Very impressive and chuffed with it. Well worth it.
on 7 September 2017
did what it intended to do. solid product.
on 20 July 2017
Great for SATA disc drive connection
on 7 June 2017